9704LP-40 king dome

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jaime Pedroza

Original poster
Apr 19, 2017
Albuquerque, NM
I recently bought an RV that has a king dome 9704LP-40 satellite antenna. I was told by king dome tech support that in order for me to use it with the receiver I bought from dish I have to buy a circuit board card and replace the one inside the dish. Do you guys know what this circuit card is like its part number of model number? Thanks

Jaime Pedroza
Jaime.Pedroza@yahoo.com

It has to do with the encoding changes. See this link for details. https://kingconnect.com/dish-service/

We have one in the low serial numbers that the board went out on and had to purchase a new board. That was before the change and ours is still working. I think we paid a little over 400 for the board. We always had trouble with it and eventually gave up and bought a winegard travler. If you have the money, save yourself alot of grief and get a travler. Looking back, I should have put the 400 towards the travler. Amazon has it for a little over 1300.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)