AL CENTRAL

That still stands, Yesterday was not that impressive..

ON another Note, Inge needs to sit, and we need to bring someone else in that will allow that..He cannot swing, and now he is swinging at everything. He looks like the Brandon of old, and he still cannot lay off the high heat..If pitched to him he woujld never see a fast ball in the zone..Hell just throw im curves in the dirt he likes those too.

There's been talk that he's playing hurt for the last 3 or so weeks.
Knees is what I think I heard, yes a break would do him good for about a week or two maybe.

For a short time, Guillen could play 3B but they would probably put Rayburn in there.

They need to get him out of the outfield anyways, he makes mistakes alot out there.
Tonight was one of them.

Inge is hurt he has a ligament with a 75% tear in it..They said nothing a 15 day DL stint will fix..He needs about 2 months to get 100%..

They better rest Inge now. Can't afford to lose him for the rest of the season. Guillen is probably not an option at 3rd. He can only swing from the left side right now, which means the shoulder he hurt is not 100%. Don't remember if it's his throwing arm or not.

This team is toast. They can't hit hell the can't even hit mathis and do I need to say that if Jackson and verlander are not pitching forget it.

This team is toast. They can't hit hell the can't even hit mathis and do I need to say that if Jackson and verlander are not pitching forget it.

Lets see if anything is done at the trade deadline, if not, then yes, they will not win this year.

I'm already not paying attention as much as earlier as the offense is non existent.

Jimbo

I would feel that is what they would deserve..Not sure I understand your point? I said they are toast, that means to me they are dead..It is a matter of time before they are caught and passed..

Unfortunately 2nd place in this divisions is as good as last..They have to win the Division to make the playoffs and with this current roster, that aint happening. Even if it did, this is not a team as presently constructed that is going deep into the playoffs..

Not without anyone that can drive in runs or when we only have to pitchers I trust when taking the mound.

I hear all the complaining about Cabrera not having anyone to drive in, well the last 4 games I saw ample opportunity for him to do that and he failed. The past two games he has come up with bases loaded and less then two outs and popped or struck out..

Hell in game one of this TExas series he has bases loaded and the pitcher down 3-0 in the count he ended up striking out..So where is the offense going to come from if your best hitter cannot hit?

Inge is hurting this team more then helping..He cannot hit with a bad knee, but he wont sit because we are in contention..well for how much longer not getting anything from him or Cabrera, or Granderson, or Polanco, and I know we are limited in right but Magglio or Thomas are not working now either.

I just don't see them holding this lead for much longer.

How would you feel if we were last? Face it, nobody else in this division is very scary either.

Remember a few years back when the Cardinals won? Nobody thought the NL Central was any good either with all the teams hovering around .500. Guess who got the last laugh. They all beat up on each other and were better then everybody thought.

Well that team and our 06 team for that matter had better hitters, and far better pitching up from top to bottom then we have right now. you are right though, we will see. Right now, Not looking so good.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

-be happy with what you have DetFan. Trust me, your season could be much worse.

Wow. Who would've thought this quote from this morning would get much, much worse and hold even more weight as the day went on?

When it rains, it pours I guess.

Have fun with your season Detroit fans. Cherish what you have when you have it, for nothing good in life seems to last.

You are lucky to have such a financially willing owner.

Signed,

Disgruntled Indians fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)