America's Got Talent: Season 10

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season 10 Premiere: Tuesday, May 26, 2015

AGT_S10_300x250_leadin.jpg

We know Riff's going to watch. He always says he's done ;) Hopefully some good acts this year.
S~

Well, I liked the Techno dance. They were clean. I also like Piff. I've seen him before on Penn & Teller: Fool Us. He's hilarious.

S~

Much better this week. Ventriloquist was funny, the drag comedian from Kentucky with the beard was hilarious. The lady at the end had a spectacular voice. Next week looks crazy.

S~

This show isn't near as good as it was the first couple of years. I record and just zip thru it anymore hoping to see something good. But there's not much I actually watch. Oh, for Prince Poppycock!!

I love Piff. Glad Neil gave him the Golden Buzzer. At least the live judge's cutdown eliminates some of the worthless acts that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Unfortunately, they're going to drag the cutdown on forever before moving to the live shows.

S~

10 year anniversary special was pretty good. I had totally forgotten that Brandy was a judge the 1st season.

S~

Those were the 7 I chose. Piff is way better than his performance last night. Glad he made it through. Siro-A is pretty cool.

S~

Same here, those were the obvious choices.
Yes, everybody has bad days, Piff sure had a off day the other day, he is so much better than that.

Well, I guess based on the acts, they were probably the best choices. However, I disagree on Freelussion. Watching, I felt the dancing didn't match the video. The missing dancer was noticeable on the right side.

S~

Was looking at specials in the I-tunes store, and Mountain Faith Band released an album in 2011. Then again, Emily West had an album also.

Mountain Faith Band had 3 albums on I-tunes. Piff has been around and was on Penn and Teller Fool us (which I believe was filmed 3 or 4 years ago). Yep. Lots of ringers.

S~

Just finished last night's episode. Only made to Piff last night. Paul Zerdin was absolutely hilarious (Howie was good, too). I dot think I've seen anything that funny in a long, long time. As Mel and Howard said, "Brilliant!"

S~