Americas top 120

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
So the wife got dish a month ago and got the top 120 package... When looking thru her guide the other day I noticed that some channels were not in hd... Is that because it's not included w 120 or does she need to pay for hd too???

Were ANY channels in HD? Not EVERY channel on Dish is in HD yet. For instance, Oxygen, TV Land, MTV 2, etc... are not carried in HD. Is she getting TBS, TNT, USA, History in HD?

Not all programming will be in HD. I would be happy to check to make sure you are not missing any. Please PM me with your account or phone number and your 4 digit PIN.

Sorry I'm not sure her account # or pin... Ill find out and get back... I know certain channels aren't carried in hd sorry for not being more specific... Tbs tnt usa are not in hd I know for sure... She has the movie channels free as a new customer so those and bb@home ch are hd... It just seems like she is missing some hd channels though

I bet that is because she has to go online to mydish.com to register to get the hd free for life or she has to call dish network to get that hd free for life turned on and to do that she has to sign up for autopay with paperless billing and or pay $99 dollars for an month or it's $10 dollars a month of if you want to do that get with the DIRT reps from dish that are shown on main page of this forum they will help you out with that.

Reactions: ChadT41
I bet that is because she has to go online to mydish.com to register to get the hd free for life or she has to call dish network to get that hd free for life turned on and to do that she has to sign up for autopay with paperless billing and or pay $99 dollars for an month or it's $10 dollars a month of if you want to do that get with the DIRT reps from dish that are shown on main page of this forum they will help you out with that.
I concur. She very likely needs to add the HD tag for either $10 per month, or meet the HD free for life quals. Both through dish directly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts