Antena 3 (ANT3) available to Latino Bonus customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

papita

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Puerto Rico
I can't believe that in less than one month of arguing to Dish about the availability of this channel to Dish Latino Bonus customers it was made available. Thank you Dish for fixing this one. One of the very few that Dish fix in my favor.

The question I have is whether DISH Latino subs (such as myself) will lose this channel again after the Free Preview ends ??? ....

Does anyone here know why DISH would exclude this Spanish-language channel from the DISH Latino Package ?.... It makes no sense !!!.... Has to be an error in the Uplink codes, right ?

I can't believe that in less than one month of arguing to Dish about the availability of this channel to Dish Latino Bonus customers it was made available. Thank you Dish for fixing this one. One of the very few that Dish fix in my favor.

DISH didn't fix anything, the only reason you and we are now seeing the channel is because they put it in Free Preview (see this week's Uplink Report)....

We need to have them put the correct Uplink code on this channel so that DISH Latino subs can continue to see it when the Free Preview ends.... Makes no sense why a Spanish-language channel would be excluded from out DISH Latino Bonus package !

Last edited:
I should have known better. Too good to be true.

Confirmed !....Just spent over 30 minutes with a DISH Latino Dept. Supervisor who confirmed that we will lose ANTENA 3 INTERNACIONAL when the Free Preview ends.... Unless we DOWNGRADE our Programming Packages to one of the inferior DISH Latino packages... Incredible !!!

I have America's Everything Pack, much more expensive than the DISH Latino packages, plus the Latino Bonus Package, and they would want me to drop them in order to see this channel !.... Makes absolutely no business sense or logic !

This is the FIRST TIME that DISH adds a Spanish-language network and does NOT include it in the Latino Bonus Package.... We need DIRT here to come fix this mess !

May be DISH will become inferior about international or Hispanic channels, in the last years Dish drop over 5 channel in Dish Latino. While Directv have more channel, including Estudio5 and Viendo Movie and several international Latin channel (For diaspora). But no one have CineSony. The equipment like the Hopper seem superior (cosmetic and UI) but the functionally is BAD and inferior. NO buffer in the channel when turn on. NO record the program automatically from the beginning (if start the record in the middle). NO buffer when stop recorder.
I have Antena 3 in Directv-Puerto Rico, is a great channel but not a must have for my preference. My preference is have dubbed channel like Cine Sony, or TNT (when SAP is present), Documentary/Factual Channels like Discovery, NATGEO, ect. (US Hispanic or latin america version and MOVIES.
I thinks that US Hispanic channels they are still in diapers. And current satellite company not like to development. (in the 2000's there 3 Discovery en espanol channel, righ not 2.) or the current example about Antena 3 in DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)