Antenna TV Coming to Red River, Sinclair, Other Stations

Thanks, I noticed it was on Monday evening, meant to post here to let you know. I was surprised, they kept GetTV, it is on .4. WTTO now has 21.2 Antenna, 21.3 Comet, and 21.4 Get.
cool!
Interesting how on some stations that are adding a -4 and keeping GetTV and in others they are dropping it instead

Omaha its moving from 3-2 to 6-3 (WOWT) on the 18th

12492029_10153887301906204_1987578768938347102_o.jpg

As of February 1, 2016 WLFT 30.4 Baton Rouge, Louisiana is the Newest Antenna TV affiliate. It's not on their website yet but i picked up the channel this morning and tvguide/cajunfirst listings have it also. I know it's not a Sinclair affiliate but I did'nt wanna post a new thread on this...
Antenna replaces Soul of the South. Funny thing I posted on Wikipedia that Antenna was replacing ssn without any knowledge it was gonna happen and I got Lucky. Minus the PBS subchannels Baton Rouge is up to 11 subchannels (Bounce, Grit, Escape, Me, Get, AntTV, This, then H&I, Ion, Get, MeTV from Lafayette's KLFY and KLWB).

As of February 1, 2016 WLFT 30.4 Baton Rouge, Louisiana is the Newest Antenna TV affiliate. It's not on their website yet but i picked up the channel this morning and tvguide/cajunfirst listings have it also. I know it's not a Sinclair affiliate but I did'nt wanna post a new thread on this....
hence the " Other stations" in the title ;)
I think unless its been a massive launch (like SInclair) we have kept the new additions to this thread (like when Detroit re-added it, Omaha had it move)

Reactions: localclassictvfan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)