Any new receivers coming from Dish Network...

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Just wondering if they had any new receivers or dishes coming soon to a dealer near you??

Biggest disappointment that they did not get whole house DVR ready for CES. But, maybe they learned a lession with the 922, and not do it a year before they could ship it.

Biggest disappointment that they did not get whole house DVR ready for CES. But, maybe they learned a lession with the 922, and not do it a year before they could ship it.

I sure hope they learned. It's much smarter to announce nothing and then shock everyone with something new and innovative that is actually shipping.

Now we have to wait a few months until the dealer summit and see if they have something to show at the summit. I bet a lot of dealers will want a whole house DVR once DIRECTV starts rolling theirs out en mass.

The sling receiver 300 is pretty sexy IMO, and will be a huge plus to a lot of customers. Now make the 922 free and BINGO!!

Free. Might as well hope for a winning lottery ticket.

new lottery numbers, duh! Im going to hold out the month of Jan. Feb 1, ill order a 922 if its not free by then. Im not holding my breath, really just waiting on the $$. Ha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)