Any word of upcoming RVU-enabled devices besides Samsung TVs?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BrettStah

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 23, 2004
I'm wondering if anyone has read/heard about blu-ray players, roku-style streaming devices, etc. that will be RVU compliant, and could act as a client for an HR34...

I'm wondering if anyone has read/heard about blu-ray players, roku-style streaming devices, etc. that will be RVU compliant, and could act as a client for an HR34...

I don't think anything besides the D6000, D6400, and D6420 series Samsungs are rvu compliant. Supposedly all of the Samsungs that are SmartTVs will be at some point.

Right, I understand what is RVU compliant now and in the very near future with the Samsung TVs. I'm wanting to know if anyone knows of any other devices that have been rumored or announced, such as streaming devices like the roku, or Blu-ray players, etc. I figure a lot of people are happy with their current TVs, so such a decide could be attractive.

Right, I understand what is RVU compliant now and in the very near future with the Samsung TVs. I'm wanting to know if anyone knows of any other devices that have been rumored or announced, such as streaming devices like the roku, or Blu-ray players, etc. I figure a lot of people are happy with their current TVs, so such a decide could be attractive.

Engadget had an article about it awhile back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)