Anything Ku on 83w?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cham

VE4GLS
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 19, 2008
Boonies
AMC-9
Did two blind scans on this bird and getting nothing. Is it off the air completely? The two TPs listed in the "strong transponders" list above do not appear to be on-line. I am getting 85 and 79 signals.
Also in the TP list, what would "D" signify in the polarity column?
-C.

Nothing on 83W for a while now. Just did a blind scan and got channel MSC-4 with test pattern on 12156 V 3978 and Q 60.

Also 12040 H 30000, Q 70 but blank screen.

I had a fixed sat to this sat until about 2 months ago, it was there for Luken channels, Anyway, once in a while I would find some feeds, and at least last year I would find college footbal games on Saturdays, I remember at one time you would find the Met Opera feeds.

Thanks Guys!
Will program in those manually, maybe I am just skipping over those for some reason.
-C.

add:
12040 H 30000 S2 8psk 3/4 is 85Q, not sure why I did not scan it. Maybe the old AzBox is worn out...

Also in the TP list, what would "D" signify in the polarity column?
That isn't polarity,it's "type",my guess is "D" is for data,V$ would be video encrypted,V is video clear.As I look at that list there are no columns,it's the order in which the info is listed.

If you are lucky to get some oddball raw news feeds and pr feed and on Saturday you might get sports feeds! Just be patient and help your TV DXing skills!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)