apple lightning cable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Go to a hotel ask ask if they have one in lost and found that has not been reclaimed. Offer to pay a couple of bucks and you'll probably get it for free

Am i missing something here? You can get a certified cable from Amazon for $9. They are even cheaper from Monoprice.

Those cheaper iphone cables wont last very long and has "compatibility" issues. Some say they are authentic on the listings but aren't. Wish I could tell 100% for sure which ones were and which ones were not authentic. Been burned before buying them off ebay.

I have bought the Ones from Monoprice and they are 100% compatible at a great price. Go there.

Take a look at these Amazon product ASIN B00M5JG8ZK I bought a 6ft and 10ft cable. Been great so far. They seem sturdier than the standard Apple ones. BTW, take a look at the Lightning cable reviews on Apple. If a 0 rating was possible , this cable would get it. I've already replaced the one that came with my iPhone under warranty. After 2 months is stopped working.

Fair warning: I bought an aftermarket cable for my iPhone 6+, because the cord was better- tangle free. But the end is a bit wide, making it a bit dicey each night to plug it into the phone encased in an OtterBox Defender. I suspect 2 minutes with a Dremel is in its future.

Fair warning: I bought an aftermarket cable for my iPhone 6+, because the cord was better- tangle free. But the end is a bit wide, making it a bit dicey each night to plug it into the phone encased in an OtterBox Defender. I suspect 2 minutes with a Dremel is in its future.
Was just about to mention the same thing. I researched and make sure the zero lemon cable would work with my case. In fact, a couple of the reviews noted no issues with the exact case I have.

Those cheaper iphone cables wont last very long and has "compatibility" issues. Some say they are authentic on the listings but aren't. Wish I could tell 100% for sure which ones were and which ones were not authentic. Been burned before buying them off ebay.

I have been buying the generic 10 foot lightning cables.

They are like $3 each and I'm finding they last 30-60 days before the connector goes bad.

I also get the micro USB version and no issues with any of those cables

I bought a 3m woven (no snag) cable for my wife's iPad and it died last month with no obvious damage. I'm bummed because it was the perfect cable for her needs and now she's using her original Lightning cable and the USB extension cable from my MacPro since I didn't need it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts