AT120 PaCKAGE

flody1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
Il. USA
Hi, just downgraded from AT200 to AT120 and lost a bunch of HD channels?? 1st Noticed when I went to 214 Weather channel and in SD only. Went to edit menue and only a couple channels had HD ? Finally on Dish chat had to go back to the AT200 to get the HD back. ?? Don't see any dirt members on here, but I didn't know I would loose so many HD channel. Hope this helps someone. OH, and the chat agent tried to charge me $5 to go back to AT200, I don't think they did.

That should not have happened. I dropped to 120 without losing HD. Keep watching for DIRT to get it straightened out.

Reactions: old corps
That should not have happened. I dropped to 120 without losing HD. Keep watching for DIRT to get it straightened out.
I thought all I would miss was Fox Sports 1 and Science Channel. Didn't dream of loosing HD. I have a Hopper W/sling and HD for life !!!! I tell you that the agent on chat had no clue??? Dirt please PM me. Thanks,, KAB

...and the chat agent tried to charge me $5 to go back to AT200, I don't think they did.
I think the rule is if you *downgrade* as part of the changes within some period of time (10 days, 30 days ???), they charge that fee. Going from 120 to 200 shouldn't be charged the fee as that's an upgrade.

They do this to keep people from upgrading to add a package that includes a channel so they can watch something (a game, for example) then going back once it's over.

I thought all I would miss was Fox Sports 1 and Science Channel. Didn't dream of loosing HD. I have a Hopper W/sling and HD for life !!!! I tell you that the agent on chat had no clue??? Dirt please PM me. Thanks,, KAB

KAB is correct, that shouldn't have happened; this network is available in HD in all America's Top packages. Press Guide on your remote twice and cycle through the various channel lists until you see it appear. It's likely you have the wrong the guide listing displayed.

Reactions: old corps
As far as losing those HD channels, how long did you wait ? You should have asked them to "re-hit" your account...
I waiting and asked them to " turn on my HD". They told me the weather channel was not in HD in the AT120 , and now I'm back on AT200 and all HD returned. I agree with you, but I even asked for a superviser and they said that they were speaking to one ??

As specified earlier, this network is available in HD in all America's Top packages, which you can see at http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/hd/. When you had the Top 120, did you try the tactic I explained earlier to see if that makes this network appear in your guide in HD?

As specified earlier, this network is available in HD in all America's Top packages, which you can see at http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/hd/. When you had the Top 120, did you try the tactic I explained earlier to see if that makes this network appear in your guide in HD?
Yes, I even went into edit lists and HD on 214 was gone as others. on my HD channels only a few 5 maybe listed.

Any Dirt members here ???????????????????????????????????
Not now. You need to keep watching Helpers On Line on any forum Home Page for members listed in RED. When one appears, send them a PM.

I see. Please PM your account number and four-digit PIN so I can review your information and any options.

I've deleted my conversation with Mike for now. Is name doesn't show up in Red on home page

I don't know if he's legit, but his profile seems a bit hinky. Registered in 2010, hardly any posts, and yet no signature credentials like regular DIRT CSR's. I reported him to be checked out. I would not advise anybody sending him personal info until this is straightened out.

I don't know if he's legit, but his profile seems a bit hinky. Registered in 2010, hardly any posts, and yet no signature credentials like regular DIRT CSR's. I reported him to be checked out. I would not advise anybody sending him personal info until this is straightened out.
I hope he's legit as he just corrected my account , he got me back on the AT120 and HD works. But the forum really needs to add his name in RED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)