Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having the same problem. Tried adding my Avatar and it will not upload. See many others missing, but some are there. I just get my user name and a circle with a hash mark thru it for an avatar.

Mine's been fine, but I was wondering about some people (like you, Magic, with your generic white-on-blue person). I was just considering changing mine to cat #3, but maybe now I should wait?

noav.jpg

I can see your avatar. And have not noticed any broken avatars. I am wondering if one of the CDN (Cloud Servers) is having an issue out there.

The issue with the "No Avatar" going showing heads instead of the SatelliteGuys Dish logo is the new style overwrote it with the default "no Avatar" image.

I have been so busy I have not had time to to create a new set (5 different sizes required) of the SatelliteGuys Dish logo.

Nothing wrong with my avatar. But other member's i.e. Navychop,Rey,Jimbo,Garyd,mike123abc,etc,etc I don't see theirs anymore
I don't see Jerryez post #2 in this thread

I am seeing all of them without issue.

Jerry has the Buddha as his.

Let me flush the cache on the cloud servers, sounds like one of them is out of wack. :D

Also when running the site as a guest I don't see the ads on the left side of the page anymore. It displays the left side of a "cannot display....." message. Not that I'm complaining, but if it isn't working you are losing revenue, right?

I don't see jerryez's avatar, either. I also didn't see Jimbo's when I was in the NCIS thread.

S~

Last edited:
For those having issues can you try the "Old Test Style" and tell me if they work there.

I am trying to figure out whats going on.

I'm using IE 11. I deleted my browser history and restarted it and logged back in. Still no difference. If I look at the members list the missing avatars show as empty blue squares. In the birthdays list and the online staff the missing avatars are a smaller blue box with a little black "X"box in the center, like you see when a picture does not show.

I would say I am not seeing about 25% of the custom avatars at every location they would show in the forum

Sorry I don't have an answer. I was away for the past two days (One day getting ready for an audit then was at the audit yesterday.) Nothing was touched or has changed and everything is showing up for me no matter what computer I use. I cleared all the caches (in fact turned them off for a bit.)

Nothing wrong with my avatar. But other member's i.e. Navychop,Rey,Jimbo,Garyd,mike123abc,etc,etc I don't see theirs anymore
I don't see Jerryez post #2 in this thread
I don't know if anything has been done yet, but I've been able to see mine all along, just checked and can see Navy's and I think I saw Mikes earlier, but there are a few that are questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)