SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
NY Hudson Valley
Battle-Creek.jpg

Battle Creek

Premieres Sunday, March 1st, 10:00 PM ET

SOURCE

Josh Dumel is in it I will watch. I have liked him since he was on All My Children so many years ago. He had blonde hair and a space between his teeth back then.

Yes I agree. I could barely tell you what happened, because I couldn't really focus on the story. Very disappointing and I see a quick cancellation.

Couldn't agree more. What are they trying to be? I'm going on vacation, so I'll watch once more.

S~

Haven´t watched it, but given comments above sounds like I´ll just forget about it, I checked the ratings and they were not good.

I think that was bound to happen.

I didn´t even try watching a single episode, but from what I read in this thread, it sounded it was going the way of The Titanic.

I think that was bound to happen.

I didn´t even try watching a single episode, but from what I read in this thread, it sounded it was going the way of The Titanic.
Kind of like the real Battle Creek ,Michigan where they made cereal all those years ago. Cereal is going the way of the Titanic too, because no one is eating it anymore.

Kind of like the real Battle Creek ,Michigan where they made cereal all those years ago. Cereal is going the way of the Titanic too, because no one is eating it anymore.

Interesting that you mention it.

It´s been years since I had some cereal (from the ol´Battle Creek company).

For many many years, when I´m out in a restaurant having breakfast I haven´t seen anyone having cereal, pancakes, or eggs, yeah you name it but not cereal.

Here at satelliteguys. I participate in the what´s for breakfast thread, and I don´t recall anyone having cereal in a long time.

So I guess it sounds about right, that this show having the name Battle Creek was to follow the same road....

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Wont be missed by me even tho I watched it. Didn't really like any of the characters in it.
I have to agree with our assessment on the characters. I had trouble liking any of them too. I watched ,because of Josh being the star,but honestly I didn't find even his character that likeable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts