BB@ Home disc By Mail Ending September 19th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just got an email saying the next disc in my queue was being sent. Did I just get "lucky" ?

You mean you do not believe an email from DISH? Some people have no respect for authority.

I am going to sit back and wait for Shameless Season Two Disk three

Which is a darned shame. I wanted to print an image of my queue for future reference. Sigh. And I had three tabs open with discs of interest. All now just show the standard shut down message:

[snippage]

If you have questions, please contact DISH at 1-800-333-DISH (3474).

I just checked MyDish and you can't get to your queue that way either. :( Fortunately for me, I had the foresight to rejoin Netflix a month or two ago, and I copied my entire queue over there, duplicating them all. Of course BB@home sent me maybe one disk from the duplicate list; mostly they just don't ship me anything. This year I've been lucky to get 1/mo. I think Dish did this on purpose to make us less likely to scream and holler when they shut down the by mail service.

So. You obviously have questions. Did you try the above number? ;)

I think I read above that you could still log into http://BlockBuster.com. Did you try that? Just trying to be helpful.

You can get to your que via blockbuster.com what you do is input the email address you gave dish but it won't accept any password, you then reset the password and you can get in and see and manipulate your bb@home que via blockbuster.com So you can print it or save it. Not sure how to input a credit card and make it move if you wanted to as it still says it is linked to bb@home.

[h=2]OLINE SUBSCRIPTION[/h][h=6]SUBSCRIPTION PLAN[/h]
Your previous plan:
  • Blockbuster @Home
  • $0.00 / month (plus taxes)
    1 at-a-time, Unlimited mailings
    Unlimited In-Store Movie Exchanges

Reactivate

Now they are unlinked I can reactivate if I want or I can print the que or otherwise save it for a reference to use at netflix or elsewhere.

I just checked MyDish and you can't get to your queue that way either. :( Fortunately for me, I had the foresight to rejoin Netflix a month or two ago, and I copied my entire queue over there, duplicating them all. Of course BB@home sent me maybe one disk from the duplicate list; mostly they just don't ship me anything. This year I've been lucky to get 1/mo. I think Dish did this on purpose to make us less likely to scream and holler when they shut down the by mail service.

So. You obviously have questions. Did you try the above number? ;)

I think I read above that you could still log into http://BlockBuster.com. Did you try that? Just trying to be helpful.

You can get to your que via blockbuster.com what you do is input the email address you gave dish but it won't accept any password, you then reset the password and you can get in and see and manipulate your bb@home que via blockbuster.com So you can print it or save it. Not sure how to input a credit card and make it move if you wanted to as it still says it is linked to bb@home.

I tried, and all I get is: We couldn't find the email you entered in our record.

Note that they only have one record.

I tried, and all I get is: We couldn't find the email you entered in our record.

Note that they only have one record.

LOL. So that's why they couldn't ship me more than one disk/month! Only one record, and it was in use to send satjay MY copy of Wreck It Ralph. :D

So... Your email address is the same one on record with Dish. You can refresh your memory via MyDish.com.

I printed out my queue and rental history, when I got the first email stating the program was ending.

I haven't gotten the email with the ppv certificate numbers yet. I did a chat and the csr said I would get the email sometime today and also gave me a 5 dollar credit for 3 months and I didn't ask for that

Has *anyone* seen this PPV email? I got the email on Monday promising free PPV certs and it was supposed to come today but nothing yet . . .

Has *anyone* seen this PPV email? I got the email on Monday promising free PPV certs and it was supposed to come today but nothing yet . . .

log on to your account and look at "my pay-per-view certificates" . eventually it'll show up there.

I haven't gotten the email with the ppv certificate numbers yet. I did a chat and the csr said I would get the email sometime today and also gave me a 5 dollar credit for 3 months and I didn't ask for that

The same thing happened 2 me, i only asked for how long i can keep the other 2 movies as i had 3 disk at a time, and after that they gaveme $5 x 3 month, i wasn't even complaining

...................... biggrin.png......................

Stargate Atlantis: Rising came in today's mail!

log on to your account and look at "my pay-per-view certificates" . eventually it'll show up there.
I know in the past I would always receive an email saying I have a PPV certificate. Check your account as Rey suggested too as the expiration dates might be different then the random certificates Dish gives out.

I know in the past I would always receive an email saying I have a PPV certificate. Check your account as Rey suggested too as the expiration dates might be different then the random certificates Dish gives out.
As I thought. Today got an email stating I have a certificate waiting to be redeemed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)