bein Sport HD channel request

lol nice one

jokes aside, you are absolutely right. the season is about the start in 1 month and they havent even announced which carrier will provide this channel. its really frustrating for us to be left hanging like this.

Well put. What's the point of beIn Sports USA giving us the cryptic message that viewers "may need to change providers" in order to see La Liga, et al, when they don't even give those potential viewers enough time to make the necessary arrangements for a change of providers in time for the season, if they need to. My guess is that the statement about viewers probably needing to change providers was meant to put pressure on DIRECTV or somebody else (or everybody!) who hasn't agreed to carry beIn yet, and not really meant to be a hint to viewers which is what it originally sounded like.

Contact any DIRT member and let them know. DIRT members are the ones listed in RED on the main forums page (Look at whos online at the Bottom) then click on their name and send them a PM and they will submit a channel request for you. :)

Zach

Could you please put a request for the beINSport chanel for me too . I think DISH network owes it to us la liga fans after dropping Gol TV . I am a very faithful DISH customer since day 1.

i would like a request also..

beIN Sport1 HD and beIN Sport2 HD, please make emphasis in the HD

Also would like to request Univision Deportes Network in HD.. and all Latino channels that are available in HD...

Thanks Zach

According to their official twitter feed, BeIn USA just acquired the US rights for the Italian Supercoppa, which will be played on August 11. So they must at least expect to have decent distribution and for a few providers to have activated the channels by then, otherwise why shell out the money for the rights to broadcast the game?

I know this wasn't your intention....but I am so excited right now.

A friendly between Sheffield Wednesday and Queens Park Rangers!

Oh, Yeah!

One of the things I love about international Soccer is how complex the whole Fifa structure is, and all the weird ways teams from different levels, countries, and leagues end up interacting. There is so much football every week...and it would be so cool to be able to follow more than just EPL on Fox Soccer.

BeIn would give us access to almost all of it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts