Bell Expressvu, Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
After months waiting on the 9200 (back order) I decided to get the 6100 over the SC 505 model.

I got the 6100 at a very good price (under $200.00) and it was brand new. Contacted the best broker, highly recommended by ICE and within hours it was activated while I was at work.

I was Very excited when I got home to see that the HD Eastern Feed channels were back in business for me since DTV's DNA HD Locals were shut downed last Sept. :mad:

Using a 30" Fortec Dish, I was able to get from 75-85% signal from 82w and 90% and up on 91w here in Socal.

I should of done this months ago, but waiting on the 9200 I got kind of greedy. :yes

I got a 6100 and ordered a 9200 in August

The 6100 has been up and running since then, and I am still waiting on the 9200. I have the HD east and west. And since I live in Boston, I get my locals in HD :) Since I get them over the air in HD, I'd much rather get eastern NYC or some other city's locals, but oh well.

When does the log jam break open?

How long does a new product stay 'hard to get'?

philhu said:
I got a 6100 and ordered a 9200 in August

The 6100 has been up and running since then, and I am still waiting on the 9200. I have the HD east and west. And since I live in Boston, I get my locals in HD :) Since I get them over the air in HD, I'd much rather get eastern NYC or some other city's locals, but oh well.

When does the log jam break open?

How long does a new product stay 'hard to get'?

Some people placed their orders since July and have received them just recently. I'm in L.A so getting Boston and Seattle HD networks is awesome. Along with Rogers/TSN-HD :lick

Pro96

Are you able to get the Nimiq3 channels where you are located?

TP3,7,9,11,17,19,25…..I think them the ones (the thread at the top of this area has them)

Basically can you see the SD Boston channels (they're on TP9)?

I love Expressvu, everything that Dish & Dtv should be..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceberg said:
Pro96

Are you able to get the Nimiq3 channels where you are located?

TP3,7,9,11,17,19,25…..I think them the ones (the thread at the top of this area has them)

Basically can you see the SD Boston channels (they're on TP9)?

I'm at work already, so I will check that for you as soon as I get home.

okey dokey

reason I ask is last year when they put N3 up, most people in Cali couldnt get them with a 30" dish...so I just wondered.

Iceberg said:
okey dokey

reason I ask is last year when they put N3 up, most people in Cali couldnt get them with a 30" dish...so I just wondered.

No go on that transponder.. it's been raining since last night here so maybe I will check when its dry.

Unfortunately, California is out of footprint for Nimiq3.. Just hope and prey that they dont move the HD channels to the old N3, or that the fabled N4 does not change to the same footprint...

ultatryon said:
Unfortunately, California is out of footprint for Nimiq3.. Just hope and prey that they dont move the HD channels to the old N3, or that the fabled N4 does not change to the same footprint...

Yeap.. Fingers are crossed :yes

This guy is gonna ruin this thread of mine.. Hopefully ICEBERG will only delete this individuals post and not close the whole thing. :no

Iceberg, looks like most of the Nimiq3 channels don't come in at all here in SoCal that you have listed in the link.

To me my main concern are the HDTV channels, and hopefully they stay as is with very strong signal. :rolleyes:

BTW Ice:

I got an email confirmation re: my 9200 back order, and now they have it available for the ones in the list. Since I'd already have the 6100 activated, can a broker activate a 2nd unit in the same account? Or can the 6100 be switched over to the 9200 although the 6100 has less then a week active?

Let me know whenever you have a free moment.

Thanks

Iceberg said:
you can activate a 2nd receiver or swap them out. Your broker can do that

Thanks for the info on N3.

Great.. I'm just waiting for our favorite broker to reply. :D

pro96 said:
Iceberg, looks like most of the Nimiq3 channels don't come in at all here in SoCal that you have listed in the link.

To me my main concern are the HDTV channels, and hopefully they stay as is with very strong signal. :rolleyes:

BTW Ice:

I got an email confirmation re: my 9200 back order, and now they have it available for the ones in the list. Since I'd already have the 6100 activated, can a broker activate a 2nd unit in the same account? Or can the 6100 be switched over to the 9200 although the 6100 has less then a week active?

Let me know whenever you have a free moment.

Thanks

Looks like Kusat wont be selling anymore the 9200 HD PVR systems/receivers due to changes that Bell has currently. Now they will only "Rent" the HD PVRs and not Sell them. :rolleyes:

So it looks like my 9200 won't be arriving any time soon after all. :mad:

Antina

Bell change no sales only rentals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)