Beverage of Choice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Your Favorite Beverage (Non Alcoholic)

• Tea

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Coffee

• Cola (Coke, Pepsi etc.)

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Dr. Pepper

• Other Carbonated Drink (7-up, Sprite etc...)

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Juice

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Milk

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Bottled Water

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Flavored Water

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
What, no choice for Red Bull?

That's actually my favorite when I think about it, but because of the ridiculous prices I rarely drink the stuff :)

Coffee (black like coffee was meant to be consumed) in the morning and filtered tap water the rest of the day...rarely touch soda or anything containing sugars, etc.

Edit: I didn't realize this was an older thread...at least I am consistent.

Green Tea. Stopped drinking all Soda including Diet Sodas when I was trying to lose weight about 5 years ago. The nutritionist I went to said Nutrasweet was bad for me and told me to stop drinking it. She also said it increases your craving for sweets. She was right.

Bottled water.I feel much better now drinking water than soda.I don't get that bloated weighed down feeling anymore like I did drinking soda all the time.I just plain out lost my taste for soda.

let see...what's in my fridge for drinks (since its just me there I drink them all)

cherry coke
dr pepper
some sprite
A&W root beer
bottled water
and some capri sun juice pouches :)

Your bar privileges will be revoked for a week for resurrecting the dead and disturbing their peace!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)