Blades of Glory...

LH4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
well i bought Blades of Glory teh other day. i put it in my HD-A30, watched it up to the ending, and it freezes. freezes for a sec, then very slowely keeps going but freezing frequently. so i take it out, clean this disk, put it back in and same thing. i go try it in my HD-A3 in my room, and it does the same thing. so i take it back and get a new Blades of Glory, come home, put it in, same thing happens. i take it out, update my player to 2.0, put it back in... same thing!

What's going on? why is it doing this? also, the timer on the actual player is going great, it keeps going but the pic is staying still, please help!

and none of my other HD DVD's are doing this.

yeah did that, but same thing. it's only like.. 30 seconds maybe. i just FF through it and was able to watch most of the ending. so ur sying it's the hd dvd players? is there like a firmware or somethign that fixes it?

Clean the disc. I agree about the players being sensitive. But that said, my A2 has stopped acting up, like it was two months ago.

it's weird though, cause i exchanged the disk, again pre-viewed, and the same thing happenned... but it happenned again on my other player, so i don't know if it's the player or the disks.

how would i clean the disks? with what?

it's weird though, cause i exchanged the disk, again pre-viewed, and the same thing happenned... but it happenned again on my other player, so i don't know if it's the player or the disks.

how would i clean the disks? with what?

I clean discs with a microfiber towel, after using the same stuff you use to clean eye-glasses.

If it is happening on two players, sounds like a problem with the disc.

I clean discs with a microfiber towel, after using the same stuff you use to clean eye-glasses.

If it is happening on two players, sounds like a problem with the disc.

tried it, nothing :(. they are previewd disks, so im thiking of maybe trying to cheat BB or FS... lol or Walmart, anywhere where i can get a new disk to try. maybe buy it new, try it if it works, i could just return the used disk and keep the new one. if it doesn't i'll just return both and tell them it doesn't work.

i just don't understand why it's not working, there is no marks what so ever on the disk, nor was there one on the first one. the only marks now, are very very light scratches from trying to clean it.

Try and have a friend play it on a 2nd or 1st generation player.

I rented it last fall from Netflix, and it played fine on my A20. I think I was at firmware 2.5 or something back then.

DTV remote code for Sony BD-S300??

pace of new releases versus sd-dvd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)