Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Programmed for Monday: Vanished, The Class, Star Trek: Enterprise, Joan of Arcadia

Gonna be a busy week for the DVR!!! :) Come on E* - get us the external drive support ASAP!!!!

Heh, I have 3 external drives hooked to this pc, a 160 full of Replayed Survivors, a 300 full of Replayed CBS Crime shows and a 250 just waiting ... (I can stream from them to my PJ ) When the true( not down converted or downrezzed ) HD is ava I'm gonna have a external HDD drive farm lol...

dfergie said:
Just got in from work Cowboys-Redskins game and dvring Kill Bills...
did u watch kill bill yet??? i dvr them from turner hd (charter st louis) the PQ was BAD!!!! i stoped watching, my dvd was better. the commmericals had better pq. GREAT movies, my fav from QT but man, tnt blew or whoever blew the pq.

Smith, :down :down :down

Watched it for 20 minutes and said this can't keep my attention. Switched to the DVR of The Unit. Oh well, in my book, its the first bomb I have seen so far this season.

Watched Jericho; it was alright. Perhaps better than some of the sci-fi'ish network stuff last year. But I keep having flashbacks to "The Day After Tomorrow" the old mini-series from the 1980s on post-nuclear world.