C-Band On 39 inch dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Get yourself a titiaum pll lnbf you see the difference I will guarantee you see better results. Lesea channels should be higher than that be about 70 on quality. Look at my setup for example.

I do remember your thread on your BUD, I seem to remember that for that project or another one, you got some LNB, from somebody who wasn´t using it,
I have to refresh my memory, and look for that thread, I remember it had pics.
I have a 90 cmts dish, that I want to use as micro bud, on 58w, for NHK.

Get yourself a titiaum pll lnbf you see the difference I will guarantee you see better results. Lesea channels should be higher than that be about 70 on quality. Look at my setup for example.

what is the make and model number of the LNB you are suggesting?

you can't compare quality numbers between two different receivers, the numbers are generated by the receiver itself.....as an example, if i plug my traxis into the exact same cable/lnb it will show over 80 quality, while the Viewsat shows around 30,

the Viewsat that i was using will display a reliable picture right down to zero

I just got my C1WPLL and replaced my BSC421 on my Fortec 1.2m. It has made a clear a difference, as I had hoped.
On 91w, not only do I get Classic Arts, but also get Classic Arts HD as well.
I now get GetTV on 97w, which I don't think I ever found before. Quality bounces between 5-30%, but never loses picture.
I always had great results on 99w in any weather, but most channels went from about 70%Q to 73% on average.
107.3 I used to get the french weather channels, but now I also get the english ones too + French Disney which was unstable on the BSC421.
I'm probably not done tweaking, but so far great Cband results.

I'm very happy with the Titanium C1WPLL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts