called to cancel service

I don't feel like calling...soI got on the chat and told em to make sure it expired on the date it was supposed to and not try to autocharge me..they said ok and gave me a number to reflect that. Didn't even try to keep me but meh don't care.

Reactions: TheKrell
I'm good until March 2015, I don't think I'll be renewing, as I can stream music from my phone through bluetooth onto my truck stereo and it does not cost me any extra fees.

I have been trying to resubscribe for the past few weeks. They won't budge on the price.

Called them the other day and told them I bought a new car and the dealer said I should get 1 year free.

So now they got me on the free plan for 1 year :)

I have been trying to resubscribe for the past few weeks. They won't budge on the price.

Called them the other day and told them I bought a new car and the dealer said I should get 1 year free.

So now they got me on the free plan for 1 year :)
Free for a year ?
What did you buy ?
When I got my 08 Impala they gave me 6 months (XM) then when I got my 13 Ford Fusion they gave me 3 months (Sirius).

You got a YEAR !

My Chrysler 300 came with 1 year free, while my daughter's Hyundai Elantra came with 6 months. I don't know why Ford (or SiriusXM?) gives you so little.

I am on the phone with Sirius and they want 600 dollars to renew 3 radios.

They are saying that they have NO discounts available.

I have been with them since '08.

I can't get them to stop calling and I can't block the number. 1-2 times/day.

I can't get them to stop calling and I can't block the number. 1-2 times/day.
I mentioned to the lady that once I cancel they will be calling and sending me promos, why not just offer it now before I have to go thru the hassle of cancelling .... they can't do that, the computers wont allow it.

Btw, the Supervisor offered me $20 per radio, so a total of $ 60 on a $640 bill ...

I just laughed at them.

I was offered a 72% discount- and then the auto renew at full freight. Not buying it.

And not answering anymore.

Free for a year ?
What did you buy ?
When I got my 08 Impala they gave me 6 months (XM) then when I got my 13 Ford Fusion they gave me 3 months (Sirius).

You got a YEAR !

Didn't buy anything.

Subscription expired. Called them and said I bought a new car and the dealer said 1 year free.

Gave them a fake name, different address and phone number.

They then activated my radio for a year free.

No credit card required.

I had one of my employees do this for the past 3 years. Every year he gives them a different name.

I just love dishonesty. It makes me feel so good, I could cr**m my jeans when put the screws over the establishment. Yeah, I'm still twelve...... ;)

Well, I called this afternoon and talked to the Cancellation dept and as expected, they made me a deal.
They gave me the same deal I had last year.

It still came out to about $150 per radio.

Anyone know why they have been calling twice a day for the last week or so? I'm on internet only subscription, and I'm paid up thru March I believe. Also, several times a day while I'm listening on my phone, it kicks me off and makes me re enter my login info... Pretty annoying!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Didn't buy anything.

Subscription expired. Called them and said I bought a new car and the dealer said 1 year free.

Gave them a fake name, different address and phone number.

They then activated my radio for a year free.

No credit card required.

I had one of my employees do this for the past 3 years. Every year he gives them a different name.
Aren't you the guy who also gets free water? You're my hero. :)

I got a 3 month subscription with my new Nissan that expires on Feb 9. They are offering me 6 months of the Total Pkg for $34.10 taxes and fees included. I'm like Navychop - give me the 40s-80s channels and 4 country channels and I'll take it, otherwise it's a waste for us.

Reactions: navychop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)