Can't remove HBO?

ncted

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
Durham, NC
I have the $14 HBO for 6 month deal. I went to remove it from my account on mydish.com, but I don't see that option. Am I stuck with HBO for the full 6 months?

Thanks,
Ted

You do not have to keep HBO any longer than you would like to. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please send me a PM with your account number or phone number on the account and the 4 digit PIN.

Reactions: Rey
I had the same problem yesterday. I did a chat and they removed it for me. Really not liking the website...harder to find things.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App on my iPad!

PM sent. I couldn't get anyone on chat, which is why I asked. I never call support anymore unless I have to.

Thanks!

Reactions: karspur
When it comes to discounted premium movie channels you can not make any adjustments to them online until after a certain date. At any time you can call Dish or do an online chat to have them removed. You should see a date listed online that tells you when you can make the change on your online account.

When it comes to discounted premium movie channels you can not make any adjustments to them online until after a certain date. At any time you can call Dish or do an online chat to have them removed. You should see a date listed online that tells you when you can make the change on your online account.

Under which heading should I be able to see that? I've looked all over and cannot find it.

Thanks

I just noticed that I still have HBO even though I cancelled a couple weeks ago via chat. I guess I didn't notice because we had the free preview last weekend. I don't see any DIRT members on line right now. Could one of you contact me when you are online please?

Take a look at "My Programming" at MyDish.com. If you don't see HBO listed, it's taken off but you still get it, free, until they figure it out.

It's not listed there, but I had a promo offer, so I don't think it would show there. It does show under my account though. It doesn't let me change it yet under the my offers tab. My first thought was to enjoy and ignore, but not if I'm still paying for it though because I'm trying to save a few bucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts