carbon UI? when will be getting this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
are we suppose to get carbon UI next month i am just asking?

Thanks

Allen bluegras

i was just asking you guys do not get upset with me.

Please do not ask but once a month. About anything.

PS- We agree with you. But repeated asking just grates as we don't see "it" happening any faster and constant reminders ....

I kinda like the current UI, for the most part.

It needs some tweaking, of course. It's certainly not perfect. But, it's pretty easy to use.

I'm not so sure it needs a complete replacement from the ground up. That's a lot of work for the developers, and a whole new learning curve for the end users.

When you see it on your screen you will have until then asking foolish questions just aggravates other posters and does nothing to stimulate DISH.

Sometimes, I think that blugrass thinks that we that post here are either official high level Dish Network employees or some kind of insiders that have Dish's ear (which Scott does have to an extent) and know everything.

Maybe its my age but I was raised that if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything. I dont know why Bluegras wouldn't think that some of you guys/gals weren't official spokes people for Dish, I certainly get that impression sometimes even though I know better. If the only problem somebody has in their daily life is a posting in a public forum which irritates you, count your blessings. If you really dont want to read a particular persons postings then block their post, simple. I really find this forum helpful but not to the point that cyber bullieing is an acceptable behavior.

I wouldn't call it "cyberbullying" I would call you over sensitive. Of course, that is the way everyone is nowdays, so I digress.
The ones who are over-sensitive are the ones getting their panties in a bunch because bluegras asked about the UI. Broeddog made a pretty valid observation.

OP has a history of asking (mostly) ridiculous questions, over and over again.
Lol, I am aware of Allen and his quirks, many here have similar ones. Such is the joy of a discussion board.

However, he has not mentioned anything about the UI in 26 days. I think that is a fair grace period to ask if any new info is out on the subject. ;)

For me Bluegras has toned it down and is trying to listen to people. Most important he isn't malicious. I learned to be more tolerant especially when I put down his suggestion that Netflix would ever be on the Hopper, only to have the announcement sometime later that Netflix would indeed be on the Hopper. Just like I have no doubt people do with some of my posts :) I just take it all in stride.

Bluegras has been quiet because Scott warned him about his incessant posts about HD channels, iheart radio etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)