CE's for the last Weekend of February

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It is getting closer!! ;) :) I see when downloading CE the Version for HR34 & HR44 Genie is 09EB and Version for Hx2x is 097A/497A!! :)

Last edited:
Still have the problem with downloading On Demand programs.

To repeat, I select a channel and go to the category page. I see the expected program list. I select a program, hit Record, hit Ok. On returning to the category page I see either a single program or no programs and the message that nothing fits the selected filter. Other categories now show the same single program or nothing.

Left to itself for an hour or two, I can repeat the process and again see the expected list of programs.

Lets see if I can duplicate your issue ...
I went to channel 1000, choose 1007 (ABC), I then went to Series A-Z, I choose Castle, after a few seconds I currently get 5 different episodes to show up, (why it doesn't show ALL Castle shows, I don't know), for grins I pick number 16 (again, unless you know the episode name you have no idea what your getting and I see no way to do a season in any kind of order - at least when you record the series in real time you get the Ep numbers.).
I then click Select, it gives me the option to Watch Now or Record .
I see you hit Record, so I will as well.
A screen pops up that says "this program has been added to your Playlist"
Click OK.
I click on My Playlist and see that the show is recording and currently at 10%.

Can I start watching from this point, I don't know, lets try.

Yes, it does play while reminding me that FF and other options may not be available ... not sure why that is btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)