College basketball 2014/15

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes it is. I hate when they play games that late. I went to bed at halftime.

Cats defense looked very good last night. Offense, not so much. Have to shoot better than 40% if you want to win the whole thing.

It will come in time. The more they play together the better they will get.

Still concerned about the outside shooting but Booker has been great lately. I think where the Cats will be tough to beat, will come the last 7-10 minutes of a game. I think few teams have the depth to match up and Kentucky will win a lot of games by a big margin in the last 5 + minutes. I think that is what we saw yesterday quite clearly.

They have the tallest team in NCAA. Nobody will be able to score in the paint.

UK looks great on defense. They shutdown Henton of Providence this past Sunday. He was averaging 24 and was held to three points. Their half court offense needs work but otherwise they look awfully good this early in the season. They willl get a good test Friday night against Texas. They are a big team too and matchup about as well as anyone on UK's schedule this season.

Alex Poythress tore his ACL in practice yesterday and will miss the rest of the year. This is a HUGE loss for the Cats and unless someone steps up in his role, it puts a large dent in UK's title aspirations for the year.

That sucks. He was the muscle of the starting 5.

Trey Lyles will take his place more than likely. Lyles has outrebounded and outscored Poythress in recent games. Lyles has more upside than Poythress too as he has the potential to be a big scoring threat. UK will miss Poythresses experience and when he really wanted to get after it he could be a fine defender and rebounder. He just wasn't into the games everytime out was his problem. Still a blow to the depth. Cal will probably steer away from the platoon system now.

Trey Lyles will take his place more than likely. Lyles has outrebounded and outscored Poythress in recent games. Lyles has more upside than Poythress too as he has the potential to be a big scoring threat. UK will miss Poythresses experience and when he really wanted to get after it he could be a fine defender and rebounder. He just wasn't into the games everytime out was his problem. Still a blow to the depth. Cal will probably steer away from the platoon system now.

I agree and as you said, where he will most be missed is on the defensive end and his hard work.

Kansas got their butt whooped last night by Temple.

What do think about the UK/UL game this Saturday? Should be a good one. Of course I would like to see UK kick them around like they did UCLA. That probably wn't happen though.

I don't know what to think. Has Louisville played anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)