Comet TV

There has been a Comet sighting in Phoenix. KFPB-LD channel 50.3 is now airing Comet TV. The bad news is that the station has poor video quality - probably due to running 6 video subchannels, plus an audio sub. Oh yeah, and the audio dropouts that plague every KFPB subchannel.

CometTV coming to Minneapolis soon (per a ad for it during 2 1/2 men)
There is no 23-4 right now -1 CW, -2 Get, -3 Grit)

IMG_20160224_244519_953.jpg

Reactions: localclassictvfan
Iceberg,

Funny you mention about KWGN-DT, I was in Denver in late January and I noted Comet was on Comcast at my friends place the picture quality is poor was disappointed on this channel.:(

Would love to see Stargate in 16:9 480i or better.:hungry Sadly to say at least I will have save some money on blu ray dvds.

And KFPB-LD 50.3 in Phoenix is again blue screen. No more Comet TV. Temporary absence? Replay of the Vegas experience? Globe LPTV get busted airing Comet without an agreement? Too early to tell - hopefully the first option.

Comet TV made a brief reappearance in Phoenix on 50.3 with a volume level so low, I had to max out the volume setting on my TV just to hear anything, but this morning once again finds a black screen. KFPB-LD is by far the worst LPTV station in Phoenix. I wish K38IZ-D had picked them up instead, or maybe KPDF-CD.