Comet TV

It looks like Comet TV is back for good on 50.3 in Phoenix. Still very low volume but better than before - picture quality is a little better too. Still, better than nothing - worth every penny I pay for it.

looking at zap2it from Minneapolis on 4/15 in the morning (8-9am) Comet is going to launch on WUCW 23-2 which is right now GetTV
Get moves to 23-4

Wonder if Sinclair is doing that as on cable GetTV is carried...so that means Comet will probably go in Get's spot on cable

Comet IS getting GetTV's spot on Comcast at least
looking at 9AM on WUCWDT2 it has GetTV movies up til 9am then Comet programming starts.

As of 9AM this morning CometTV has "landed" in Minneapolis on WUCW-DT2
at the same time Sinclair opened up new channel 23-4 for GetTV to move there to. They waited until 9AM to add the station to the mux

My understanding is that the GetTV feed is 4:3. I've heard the contract actually requires it to be carried in 4:3 but I've never actually seen the contract to know that for sure.

- Trip

My understanding is that the GetTV feed is 4:3. I've heard the contract actually requires it to be carried in 4:3 but I've never actually seen the contract to know that for sure.

- Trip
interesting as WUCW has always carried it in 16:9

Oh by the way...on the rabbitears site for WUCW (minor update) they ID on screen as such
-1 WUCW HD
-2 COMET
-3 GRIT
-4 GETTV

FINALLY! Comet is now showing the original BW 1960's version of The Outer Limits, instead of the corny 1990's remake. It looks like they are having some sort of marathon of the original 60's run this weekend. :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn No chores will get done today, oh well.