Contacting DIRT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I need a dirt member. It's looking like my 722 is history. I could get it to start via remote, so try button on the front. Finally hit the red reboot button. It has been something like 30 mins of start up screens now.

Please read the post before yours to contact DIRT.

The VIP series is getting long in the tooth. You might be best off considering an H2 (HWS) or H3.

I hear it just about takes a physicist to keep some ViPs running. ;)

Reactions: pattykay
1st I got it working again. 2nd I talked to support and until it goes belly up they aren't gonna do anything. They gave me a trade in price but I feel if they send someone out that they will charge me more than I was quoted. I must have gotten a new degree then as I seem to be able to keep mine working pretty well. Today was the 1st time I've had major problems w/this unit.

Reactions: navychop
I would like a DIRT member to contact me. My Hopper is resetting 1-2 times a day. I am looking to upgrade to a hopper 3
Look for Helpers On Line in RED, and start a conversation. Waiting for them to see your thread may take a while. This is only one of the sites they service.

Updated Shifts

Michael H - 6am-2:30pm Fri/Sat off
Erika P - 6am - 5pm Sun/Mon/Tue off
Tommy F - 6am - 5pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Vanessa K - 6am - 5pm Sat/Wed/Thu off (eff 3/4/17)
Laila S - 6am - 230pm Sun/Mon off
Matt G - 6am - 3pm Sat/Sun off
Keli M - 6am - 5pm Sun/Tue/Wed off
Chris S - 11am - 10pm Fri/Sat/Tue off
Mark L - 11am - 10pm Sun/Tue/Wed off
Brian L - 11am - 10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Israel H - 11am - 10pm Sun/Wed/Thu off
Jessica R - 1pm - 10pm Sat/Sun off

Let me add, I mainly use Matt, Marek (Facebook Dirt, not listed here), Jessica and Laila and they are always very helpful.

I don't know how you all do it. I've been reading some doozies on Dish's FB page from customers about items from bills going up, not being able to choose only the channels they want (a la cart ain't happening anywhere anytime soon) or threatening to cancel.

If people would dig a little deeper (READING your contract would be a start) I believe they would find Dish is the best value out there.

You may have to do without a channel here or there. Is it worth it to save $10-15 a month? It is to me.

Thanks again Dirt. You deliver.

Let me add, I mainly use Matt, Marek (Facebook Dirt, not listed here), Jessica and Laila and they are always very helpful.

I don't know how you all do it. I've been reading some doozies on Dish's FB page from customers about items from bills going up, not being able to choose only the channels they want (a la cart ain't happening anywhere anytime soon) or threatening to cancel.

If people would dig a little deeper (READING your contract would be a start) I believe they would find Dish is the best value out there.

You may have to do without a channel here or there. Is it worth it to save $10-15 a month? It is to me.

Thanks again Dirt. You deliver.

That was my decision when I went from Top 250 to Top 200. Was $10 worth it for one, maybe two channels that are not in the Top 200 that I ever watch. Answer was no not worth it. The drop from Top 250 to Top 200 is minimal in programming lost compared to dropping from Top 200 to Top 120+.

That was my decision when I went from Top 250 to Top 200. Was $10 worth it for one, maybe two channels that are not in the Top 200 that I ever watch. Answer was no not worth it. The drop from Top 250 to Top 200 is minimal in programming lost compared to dropping from Top 200 to Top 120+.
And I barely noticed a parallel drop from 200 to AT120. Missed only BBC America and TCM. With a move to Flex, I got the former back and the latter has free previews that sometimes last weeks, providing lot's of VOD opportunities. During one of their extended sessions, I downloaded the entire last season of Orphan Black...the ONLY show that I really care about. I get a LOT of bang for the buck with FLEX! To stick with thread intent, Matt got me set up as always!

Last edited:
Reactions: pattykay and Tampa8
And I barely noticed a parallel drop from 200 to AT120. Missed only BBC America and TCM. With a move to Flex, I got the former back and the latter has free previews that sometimes last weeks, providing lot's of VOD opportunities. During one of their extended sessions, I downloaded the entire last season of Orphan Black...the ONLY show that I really care about. I get a LOT of bang for the buck with FLEX! To stick with thread intent, Matt got me set up as always!

Last or latest? Cause last season is coming up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)