Contest: Enter to Win an Amiko A3 Android Satellite Receiver & Media Center- Ends July 14th, 2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Enter to win an Amiko A3 Android STB and Media Center from Titanium Satellite including Free Shipping to North America and the Caribbean! $249+ value!
atsa00000.jpg

The Amiko A3 is the next generation of satellite receiver, home media center, Internet Streamer and much more. Housed in an attractive and easy to use package, the A3 seamlessly switches between web browsing, Netflix, Hulu Plus, DVBS/S2 satellite programming, networked media files or local over the air TV and clear QAM cable using an optional Silicon Dust tuner.

Thousands of Google Store and XBMC apps are available to download and enable the A3 to be your personalized entertainment and information center. Adobe Flash enabled to watch videos from Amazon Instant, NBC, Fox and thousands of other sites! Share, watch and control the A3 from your laptop, desktop, Android/IOS tablet and other devices.

The advanced rechargeable remote control doesn't just change channels. It features voice control, air mouse, game controller and an earphone jack for private listening. Talk and dictate texts via Skype! With the remote control RF link, you don't even need to be in the same room to control the A3!

How can you win the Amiko A3?
Reply to this thread and simply tell us what color of Amiko A3 you want to own. Red or Black?

Amiko_A3_2color_900x227.jpg

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 7/14/2014. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on July 15, 2014 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in North America or The Caribbean. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after July 15th to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of Titanium Satellite!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

Last edited:
Reactions: T134 and Dee_Ann
I'd go with red. It might coordinate with everything if I went with black, but the red would catch people's eyes and make them ask what it is, then I can go on a tangent.

My wife wants the red one. I kind of like the black one (matches all the other receivers except the Nano HD) but it's generally more important to get what the wife wants. Life's easier that way.

Ernie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts