Contest: Enter to Win an Amiko A3 Android Satellite Receiver & Media Center- Ends July 14th, 2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here we are 2-1/2 hrs until the witching hour.... Come on, luck be a lady tonight, baby needs a new pair of shoes!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No time warp here, you know who you are... :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Congratulations to primestar31! You are the winner of a red Amiko A3! Please reply to this thread within the next 10 days (before midnight PDT, August 18, 2014) to claim your prize.

Sorry rodder! You have not claimed your prize before the deadline. We look forward to your entry in a future contest!

Congratulations Prime!!!!

Congratulations to primestar31! You are the winner of a red Amiko A3! Please reply to this thread within the next 10 days (before midnight PDT, August 18, 2014) to claim your prize.

Sorry rodder! You have not claimed your prize before the deadline. We look forward to your entry in a future contest!

WOW! I am officially replying! Thank you so much!

I'll be sending my PM to Brian right now.

That's odd, Pm's are now "Conversations"? Is that right? If so, I sent one to Brian.

Reactions: Titanium and Bongu
Yep they are called Conversations in Xenforo.

Good to finally see a winner, I thought this might be going on til Christmas. :D

Congrats Primestar31! I just knew we were only 100 or so more picks away from it being mine :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)