Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Haven't watched this week's episodes yet, but I like it so far. I was all caught up on my DVR when I went back to work Monday, Now I'm so far behind again.

That gal Clara seems to know every single language and dialect required in the case.

She also seems to be an expert on world culture and ancient civilizations.

Best episode of the bunch so far last week, I think. I was about to give up on it, but I'll keep it for another week.

Picked up for a second season. Would love to see a Criminal Minds night again on Wednesdays and an NCIS night on Tuesdays. Move LA back.

S~

Too predictable, too formulaic, poor story lines. After these two episodes I'll be done.

Insert name of country, insert name of person(s), have some banter about US relations with said country, pack up the plane. Chick from CSI:Miami know every dialect of every language ever, Asian dude rides his motorcycle everywhere, male Miss Piggy hacks into everything within seconds, finds family members of the vics, comforts them.

Episode by episode, CSI:Cyber had better ratings it's first season. I'm shocked Beyond Borders got renewed, but it it continues to drop and goes below 1.0, it won't see a third season, or maybe even a full 22 episode second..

I'm probably the only one in the forum watching this spin-off, but I enjoy it (and I don't watch the original show).

It's been nice to have some of the characters from the main show as guests in the last two episodes.

Actually you may be the only one watching, period. The season premier was it's lowest rated episode to date. The show should have never been renewed after its mediocre first season but its renewal was tied to the mothership. If I remember correctly more than a few episodes of Beyond Borders had cameos from those in the original last year.

TV by the Numbers has Beyond Borders being likely to be canceled

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/re...s-beyond-borders-is-likely-to-be-two-and-out/

I'm probably the only one in the forum watching this spin-off, but I enjoy it (and I don't watch the original show).

It's been nice to have some of the characters from the main show as guests in the last two episodes.
I watch it ... and like it ... I also watch some of the others.

Actually you may be the only one watching, period. The season premier was it's lowest rated episode to date. The show should have never been renewed after its mediocre first season but its renewal was tied to the mothership. If I remember correctly more than a few episodes of Beyond Borders had cameos from those in the original last year.

TV by the Numbers has Beyond Borders being likely to be canceled

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/re...s-beyond-borders-is-likely-to-be-two-and-out/
You make it sound like the first season was actually a season ....
Iirc, it came on after Cyber and was only for about 8 episodes, hardly a season.

I was a real season, just not a full 22 episode one. It was 13 episodes with two episodes a night airing the last two weeks. If CBS had faith that it would have been renewed past season two, or had faith it would perform better then their rookie dramas they would have given it a full order, instead it's another 13 episode season. It was slated as a mid season replacement and CBS gives all mid season replacements 13 episodes. CSI:Cyber aired Sunday nights last year. Criminal Minds Beyond Borders took Wednesdays at 10, the time slot previously held by Code Black. The middle weeks of April will have no new episodes of Criminal Minds, barring any goofy award shows or CBS specials, it's wouldn't surprise me if both of those weeks featured double episodes as a way to burn them off.

I was a real season, just not a full 22 episode one. It was 13 episodes with two episodes a night airing the last two weeks. If CBS had faith that it would have been renewed past season two, or had faith it would perform better then their rookie dramas they would have given it a full order, instead it's another 13 episode season. It was slated as a mid season replacement and CBS gives all mid season replacements 13 episodes. CSI:Cyber aired Sunday nights last year. Criminal Minds Beyond Borders took Wednesdays at 10, the time slot previously held by Code Black. The middle weeks of April will have no new episodes of Criminal Minds, barring any goofy award shows or CBS specials, it's wouldn't surprise me if both of those weeks featured double episodes as a way to burn them off.
Well for a few weeks we won't see anything new on CBS because of the March Maddness tournament ...

I don't understand why they do this kind of stuff, a half a season, why bother doing it at all.
Had they given it a regular slot and a full year where viewers can watch it regularly it would have done fine.

These shows that have 1/2 a year before December then go away for 2 months or more spell doom for them and thier viewers, its kinda built in that they will lose viewers.

I know Borders isn't in this catagory, but its just dumb that they do that.

I like Borders better than I thought i would .. i really don't care for the Across the world premise, but thats just me .. hence the Borders.

NCIS tried this previously and gave up on the idea That one was called RED ... that may have been across the US, I don't remember.

The only nights affected are Thursday and Friday. No affect on Wednesdays or Sundays. NCIS is off this week, but returns next week.

Believe it or not, I continue to watch this show.
Honestly I'm more interested in watching for the new country they will visit than the actual case.

Apparently, one of the gals in the team (I'm not good at names) speaks every single language spoken on this planet. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)