Criminal Minds

Now that was a good episode! Interesting way to write off Hotch. Temporary special assignment that will no doubt turn permanent. If he would have had his temper tantrum during the shooting of the first episode they could have had him burn up in the fire.

There's been over 250 episodes of this show and I watched every single minute up until tonight. I could not make it past more than a couple minutes after the second commercial break. That was just awful, best part was seeing 'Black Irish' make a cameo. I feel he's a good actor in Ray Donovan, and would like to see him in more mainstream things.

Too many cast members who don’t jive together. The newest new guy is about as interesting as a block of wood, and is as relevant as one in most of the episodes he’s been in. Delco is okay, but the banter between him and Miss Piggy are annoying. I’ve had it with Reid and his mother. The cliché of a police drama having one of their own framed and behind bars and the rest of the team trying to prove his innocence has been so overplayed.

Okay, so is Morgan returning to the show next season? We shall see... Personally, I think it's a huge mistake for actors to leave a hit show after many years to pursue other interests. Who and the heck is going to pay you several million dollars to work six-months out of the year? Most efforts they undertake do fare well.