csi-miami on dish on demand

Quite a few TV shows on DishONLINE. I missed a MonsterQuest, History's fault for not airing when they said they would, but I went to DishONLINE and found the very episode the next day--In HD!! So, I downloaded it, and enjoyed it. It was FREE, of course.

From my experience, there are some broadcast TV episodes, I mean VERY recent episodes, as well as content from MTV, HGTV, Travel Channel, and a lot more cable channels. The problem is that DishONLINE is poorly organized by title. It should be organized by channel. That would make finding content much easier.

I just checked Dish-Online. CSI (any flavor) is not available. I don't remember ever seeing any CBS show. I saw a few NBC shows for 50¢ each, but no CBS.

That would be expected as I only remember press releases touting Dish and NBC having 'inked" a deal to provide NBC programming on DishONLINE and the TV ENTERTAINMENT option when pressing the DVR button. However, I don't know if any other broadcasters have deals with Dish.

Dish does have Viacom content and while Viacom and CBS are different companies, they are owned by the same corporation at the apex and sometimes their content can crossover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts