CSI Miami, what a load of crap!

Action packed show last night... left a lot of questions...
did Ryan go bad, or is this a plot with Horatio to make the bad guys think Horatio is dead?

good questions, don. i wondered about wolfe going bad. but i'm more inclined to believe your second theory is closer to the correct one!

yep....i liked khandi alexander.

anyhow, shot off a quick question to the orlando sentinel tv critic and he assures me david caruso isn't leaving. so don, my guess is your second hunch is correct!!

CSI Miami, what a load of crap! No matter where they go, they carry their little suitcases with all their phony crap in it I don't understand why the real CSI departments don't complain about the phony crap thats portrayed on the TV-CSI's .It makes the real cops look like they don't do a damn thing. The TV show "The Shield" had the brakes put on it because it made LAPD look bad.... so they had to wear their uniforms like a mirror image.That David Caruso is enough to make you vomit with his cornball acting and all his one liners he uses.Never see him writing reports or answering to anybody for any of his actions. He should stay in his lab with his Q Tips and test tubes! No matter what kind of situation comes up, it seems they always have the right software program in their computers to solve the problem. It's so unbelievable, they try to insult your intelligents with all their bullcrap scripts. retired830@roadrunner.com

Last edited:
CSI Miami, what a load of crap! Everywhere they go, they carry their suitcases with all their phony crap in it I don't understand why the real CSI departments don't complain about the phony crap thats portrayed on the TV-CSI's .It makes the real cops look like they don't do a damn thing. The TV show "The Shield" had the brakes put on it because it made LAPD look bad.... so they had to wear their uniforms like a mirror image.That David Caruso is enough to make you vomit with his cornball acting and all his one liners he uses.Never see him writing reports or answering to anybody for any of his actions. He should stay in his lab with his Q Tips and test tubes! No matter what kind of situation comes up, it seems they always have the right software program in their computers to solve the problem. It's so unbelievable, they try to insult your intelligents with all their bullcrap scripts. retired830@roadrunner.com

Don't hold back now, Tell us how you really feel.;)

David Caruso - First of all, what egotistical idiot leaves "NYPD Blue" after a huge first season to pursue a movie career? Oh wait, what am I talking about? His performance in "Proof of Life" did bring me to tears - but not in the good way. How in the world "CSI: Miami" is still on the air is beyond me. The show could be used as a weapon to thwart terrorism. Our enemies would be goners after having to watch multiple episodes of Caruso putting his hands on his hips, tilting his head, and delivering one of the cheesiest lines known to man, and God only knows where he goes after stage right.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts