'CSI': Ted Danson Replaces Laurence Fishburne

I've always liked Ted Danson. I think it might be interesting to see what they've come up with for him. Might get me to watch the original CSI again. I didn't watch it much last season until the last couple of episodes where things with Haskell were getting interesting.

I sure did not see that coming!

Me neither. I really like Fishburne and his character (Dr. Livingston) was really coming into his own after his many battles with serial killer Warner Thorpe (aka Nate Haskell, aka The Dick and Jane Killer). I also like Ted Dansen but come on...I just don't see him being very effective in this role. I guess he must work cheap these days, and mixing drinks for everyone on the staff during commercials is an added benefit. :rolleyes:

Isn't he getting a little long in the tooth for such a role?

I was thinking the same thing. Although I could be wrong, I get the feeling the crime may be his receiving a paycheck for playing a dead man walking. Perhaps he can lead an autopsy on himself. :D Again, I could be totally wrong and Ted Dansen does quite well in the role. I guess that I'm just a little upset Fishburne is leaving the show.

Why do they even need to replace Fishburne? Or even Grissom before that?

They already have a supervisor and several CSI's. If anything they're keeping an already inflated cast inflated.

Last season was supposed to have been her last, but she is staying on a little longer for the transition.

S~

I don't know why , but I have never liked Ted Danson. Come to think of it , I really know why I don't like him. His looks , lol. He is not the least bit attractive in any shape , form , or manner.. They should get someone easier on the eyes . Even Charisma would be attractive. And I don't like the acting either. Plus , he is getting up in years and they need a younger , handsome , charismatic character for the part.

Comcast's NBCUniversal in Talks to Sell One of Its Cable Networks

CBS 9/11 special will revisit Ground Zero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts