Currently unavailable. Please try later.

Been pretty much resolved as a big issue as they have greatly increased the number of Gqams and such through the system.. As they continue to split the nodes it will get even less noticeable. I have not noticed any in months. But they are just now starting the big push to split nodes in the melbourne areas on the coast.

Been pretty much resolved as a big issue as they have greatly increased the number of Gqams and such through the system.. As they continue to split the nodes it will get even less noticeable. I have not noticed any in months. But they are just now starting the big push to split nodes in the melbourne areas on the coast.

Yes, I have to admit I have not seen that for quite a long time. It was a "junk" show I was going to watch (Cops) because other channels in my favorites had even junkier stuff at that time.

Insider,

That's great news on the SDV. I had all SDV's out the other night but for a short period than usual. How soon before those unavailable messages are a distant memory?

It would be great and it's also wonderful how they keep adding HD channels including our June 29 update which apparently comes by months end.

If they keep going at the pace they are, we could close in on 200 HD channels early next year that is if you do not count those new Game and team feeds we get in two months that will greatly improve those sports packages.

We certainly are getting HD added at a faster pace than DTV.

I hadn't had this problem for quite a while until I read this thread yesterday lol! Trying to watch Nat Geo Wild HD last night, I got this message repeatedly for 20 minutes (just after 10pm) and gave up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts