Day late as usual

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RiP-HS-

Original poster
Sep 28, 2006
Hello, first post.

I just recently heard about xmpcr and bought one promptly. Now I discover that timetrax is flaking out. So is it not possible to purchase a new key? I have read most of the posts and some say yes, some say no... The radio I bought supposedly had a timetrax key - but the guy lost it. Is there a way to recover it or is there a way to contact timetrax? I sent an email to info@timetraxtech.com and it bounced back. I guess it's impossible to get the old key or even buy a new one?

If the company is gone, what's the legality of someone making a key-generator for this program? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to purchase a key, but apparently It can't be done.

lol, I'm always in on the tail end of the good stuff - Always

RiP-HS- said:
Hello, first post.

I just recently heard about xmpcr and bought one promptly. Now I discover that timetrax is flaking out. So is it not possible to purchase a new key?

Correct.

I have read most of the posts and some say yes, some say no...

That's when the order portions of their website were still in place. A couple people placed orders through their paypal link and mysteriously received a registration key even though the company is officially out of business. Someone generated it but we don't know who.

The radio I bought supposedly had a timetrax key - but the guy lost it. Is there a way to recover it

No. The recovery page left with the official website.

or is there a way to contact timetrax?

No.

I sent an email to info@timetraxtech.com and it bounced back.

And that would be why. The email addresses and phone numbers are dead.

I guess it's impossible to get the old key or even buy a new one?

Correct.

If the company is gone, what's the legality of someone making a key-generator for this program? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to purchase a key, but apparently It can't be done.

It's still a copyrighted work whether the company, as we knew it, exists.

And, as for a key generator, it's not as easy as that. A simple 'key' isn't what it took. You had to have a registration key bound to a Radio ID. Those two together were what was used by the software to contact the company's authentication server to put the two together. The response that came back from the server activated the software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)