Defiance

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 02

Thursday, June 26, 2014

"In My Secret Life": Irisa returns to Defiance and is arrested; Mayor Pottinger offers Nolan her release in exchange for capturing those responsible for nearly killing him; Stahma plots to keep Datak behind bars.

S~

Sorry I missed Episode 1.

Maybe it's the lack on anything else on right now, but I'm actually somewhat enjoying this. Glad they reset the situation in Defiance with the events that concluded season 1 and are branching out to other cities. After a full year, I also find myself less bothered with the absurd premise (that's never been adequately explained) that these various races that have longstanding hatreds and prejudices toward one another somehow put all that aside to build the arcs together that brought them to earth, or the fact that such a large portion of St. Louis's Gateway Arch is above ground when the entire downtown area is buried dozens of feet below ground from the terraforming, as we saw in an episode last season.

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 03

Thursday, July 3, 2014

"The Cord and the Ax": Irisa's terrifying black-outs escalate, driving a wedge of secrecy between her and Nolan; the Tarr family business thrives under Stahma's self-appointed direction; Datak remains in jail.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 04

Thursday, July 10, 2014

"Beasts of Burden": A badly shaken Pottinger orders Nolan to hunt down and destroy those responsible for the attack on his caravan; a vengeful Datak is determined to reclaim control over the family business.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 06

Thursday, July 24, 2014

"This Woman's Work": After an Arkfall crash, Pottinger recruits Nolan to lead their salvage mission; Stahma makes a shocking power play; Irisa confides her dark secrets to Tommy.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 07

Thursday, July 31, 2014

"If You Could See Her Through my Eyes": Datak is framed for a bizarre murder and turns to an unlikely ally for help; Irisa discovers more about her destiny after encountering a mysterious stranger.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 08

Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Slouching Towards Bethlehem": In order to prevent a terrorist attack in New York that could result in catastrophe, Nolan must interrogate a suspected spy.

S~

Do you have any scoop on Syfy’s Defiance, especially regarding Nolan and Irisa?
Yes, but no – because this vittle is about the show’s other dysfunctional family. Ingenue Amy Forsyth, who just landed a gig on MTV’s Scream pilot, will appear in an end-of-season arc as Andina, a Castithan who unwittingly becomes entwined in Tarr family politics.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-once-ncis-sleepy-hollow-185422430.html

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 09

Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Painted From memory": Earth-shattering events create backlash for Defiance and Stahma; Doc Yewll strives to keep her secret hidden.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 10

Thursday, August 21, 2014

"Bottom of the World":
Nolan and Rafe race against time to rescue Amanda and Pottinger, who have been trapped in a collapsed mine.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 11

Thursday, August 21, 2014

"Doll Parts":
While Nolan searches for Irisa, Amanda acts as deputy, investigating a murder that has rocked Defiance.

S~

Next Episode: S02, E12

Thursday, August 28, 2014

"All Things Must Pass":
Nolan tries to save Tommy and stop Irisa before the plan is activated; tensions rise between Amanda and Stahma.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 13

Thursday, August 28, 2014

"I Almost Prayed":
The fate of Defiance hangs in the balance; Nolan must fight against the republic and old friends to stop Irisa.

S~

I'm happy to report this show stayed watchable this season. Not great, but watchable. I also respect the show's willingness to bump off key characters ... and not bring them back to life in a permanent way. lol I also like how Christie is looking to give Stahma a run for her money. I would be surprised if she's not running the family business by the end of next season.

Tonight's season 3 premiere thoughts: Initial thought,2 hours of my life that I'll never get back. These two hours dragged,with nothing much accomplished. I guess they'll drag out the Votanis Collective storyline this season & give us the Omec cliffhanger for next season. I'm seeing the Votanis Collective storyline & the Omec storyline not connecting with one another. It'll be like watching two different shows in one. They'll most certainly squander the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" possibilities for this show. This show needs to take a serious lesson from CW's the 100,as that show knew how to let a storyline flow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts