Deleted Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nothing major if that's what you're getting at. A few morphed into another channel (s)nd maybe a handfull of really obscure ones, but I would never be able to tell you what they were.

Reactions: satjay
Whichever channel True Detective came on. I apologize for my error in the channels. All three of them are of no interest to me, and with the O's makes it to easy to mix up.

Whichever channel True Detective came on. I apologize for my error in the channels. All three of them are of no interest to me, and with the O's makes it to easy to mix up.
Hopefully you are confusing the real True Detective on HBO with something else???

Artful detective? Something detective. I just remember everyone complaining about not being able to watch it anywhere else.

That's why I didn't list Speed, SOAP, or any of the others like that. Can't blame Dish or anyone if they aren't the ones that discontinued the Channel

MAV TV ... and I want it back!!! $4.00 for the outdoor pack... I'd pay that for just MAV. Makes no sense Dish...
Makes sense if it was a low traffic channel, and perhaps with a disproportional price tag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)