Direct tv Error code ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Rey where do you see the updates in your receiver could you tell me steps ?

Several things:
#1: FS South is NOT channel 377. There should be no error codes on channel 377.
ch 377: TCT (national feed)
ch 644 - 648: FS South (and all alternates)
ch 646: FS South (main feed)

#2: What are you trying to watch? If you are trying to watch a game that is out of your market, you will not be able to. You will get the Error 721 because you are not subscribed to the package you need (MLB Extra Innings and MLS Direct Kick are the ones on now, but I suspect that you were trying to watch Braves-Phillies because there is no MLS on FS South).

#3: Downloading software will not change anything about blackouts.

#4: What city do you live in?

Menu.. settings & Help....Settings ....first choice which should be already displayed is "info & test" gives you your receiver model, receiver ID number, access card number and current software version and date it was last updated.

Isn't that what I posted a post before you ?

and what you posted is quicker but yes you're both right :)

Ironically, normally I would give the longer Menu / / // excreta answer like RLDreams did, but figured this was quicker ... But I do like to give the more detailed directions, this way people tend to learn where things are when going thru the Menus.

Jimbo

this will let me see when I get the new Genie FW (x725) update apparently takes care of the pop up annoying message Direct tv tivo dvrhd34 "To record episode press R on your remote control" annoying pop up ?

Jimbo

this will let me see when I get the new Genie FW (x725) update apparently takes care of the pop up annoying message Direct tv tivo dvrhd34 "To record episode press R on your remote control" annoying pop up ?
This will tell you what software is currently running on your recvr.

You can't force the update you want.

IF you turn your recvr off over night and wake up and find that it is on, theres a good chance you got an update.

The version of the software doesn't matter. I think Sportman is trying to watch sports that are blacked out for him...

AGAIN, sportman, where do you live? City, State.

The version of the software doesn't matter. I think Sportman is trying to watch sports that are blacked out for him...

AGAIN, sportman, where do you live? City, State.

this is what i've thought all along.

I went in to the Menu/Settings/Info and Test in the System Info I see the set up what I do not get where it says my zip code it has 00000 is my dvrhd34 Genie set up to get the newest software ?

I went in to the Menu/Settings/Info and Test in the System Info I see the set up what I do not get where it says my zip code it has 00000 is my dvrhd34 Genie set up to get the newest software ?

There's nothing you need to do or can do to get the latest software. You will get it when Directv pushes it to your receiver.

You press Menu >> Settings >> Info and Test and you will see what software version you have. That's only to display information.

I know You press Menu >> Settings >> Info and Test and you will see what software version you have. That's only to display information what am saying is on the display my zip code it has 00000 should it ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)