Direct tv Error code ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
its a moot point. The only reason for putting the zip code in is for aiming the dish to get the right elevation and such

I know You press Menu >> Settings >> Info and Test and you will see what software version you have. That's only to display information what am saying is on the display my zip code it has 00000 should it ?

Once again, am I the ONLY person trying to figure out how this person can go from totally horrible grammar to perfect!? I can't understand 3/4 of what is posted but then I'm surprised with perfect spelling and complete sentences! I believe a troll is amongst us :(

Hutch1814

What am saying is in

Menu/Settings/Info and Test

Then more info under System Info. you will see zip code mine has 000000 dose yours

Hutch1814

What am saying is in

Menu/Settings/Info and Test

Then more info under System Info. you will see zip code mine has 000000 dose yours

YES, THEY ALL DO UNLESS YOU'VE USED YOUR RECEIVER TO PEAK IN THE DISH THEN IT WILL SHOW A ZIPCODE. THE RECEIVER AND DIRECTV KNOW WHERE THAT RECEIVER IS/SUPPOSE TO BE FOR WHEN IT PICKS UP NEW SOFTWARE

When I look to see if I got (x725) update is it Software or firmware am looking for ?

Error code 721 had nothing to do with software. Now we have to explain the CSN Philadelphia situation to sportsman and explain to him why he can't watch the Phillies.. M

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Attachments

• 1375849402522.jpg
    1375849402522.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 143
Error code 721 had nothing to do with software. Now we have to explain the CSN Philadelphia situation to sportsman and explain to him why he can't watch the Phillies.. M

No we don't, he can use the "Search " feature on the website, it works fine and theres plenty of info about it out there.

I wrote that because if you look at the time of the original post in this thread, there was a Phillies - Braves game on FS South at the time. Considering that sportman is from PA, and his name on here, I was banking on him trying to watch a Phillies game that he couldn't. I was also watching that game at the time, but FS South is one of my local RSN channels (Braves home feed) and wouldn't be blacked out. Go Phillies!

Only if you subscribe to MLB extra innings was it an activation error. If you live in the Phillies home territory, you can't watch them on other RSN channels.

I am not going to ask how sportman is getting games on FS South in Pennsylvania... or out-of-market Phillies with MLB EI.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)