Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I got this email and I hadnt seen this posted here (if it is I'm sorry)

dtvnews1.png

then it lists all the HD receivers
(again if its been posted I apologize)

They stopped using sd equipment on new installs since last year sometime, maybe around June?

4 new HD only channels added, too. Fusion, LHN, Goal Line/Buzzer Beater, and (hopefully Wednesday) BBC World News. We're moving in the right direction.

Interestingly enough, they're also phasing out the older HD receivers, the HR2Xs. I recently disconnected my DirecTV service, and they didn't even want back my HR-22 and two HR-21s (although I did have to return the smart cards). So I have three very working HD receivers, if anyone's interested. PM me.

Interestingly enough, they're also phasing out the older HD receivers, the HR2Xs. I recently disconnected my DirecTV service, and they didn't even want back my HR-22 and two HR-21s (although I did have to return the smart cards). So I have three very working HD receivers, if anyone's interested. PM me.

Well they have been doing that for a while, seems the only HD receivers they want back are HR24-200's, and H24, H25's. All others are considered to obsolete to refurb. While the D12 SD receiver is the latest model they are slowly phasing SD out all together.

they are still considered leased and wont be able to be activated on a new account

Reactions: dishrich
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts