DirectV problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
They take away one fee to add another to make up for it but make it look like a better deal. Seems sneaky.

No, it's not sneaky, it's marketing. Come to think of it, isn't that the same thing??

What I'd like to see Directv do is release a Genie with built in sling so customers who want to get an upgrade will be able to without them saying well the HR 34 and 44 are the same. Why is it with E if you want a hooper with Sling you can get it but with D it's whatever they have on their truck?

I ran into an issue when I dropped auto pay the first time when I had direct. Soon as I did they took away my Free HD. Fought them on it and they finally gave it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know that only seems like a couple weeks ago, but is nearly 3 months. It is hard to believe how fast time passes.

What I'd like to see Directv do is release a Genie with built in sling so customers who want to get an upgrade will be able to without them saying well the HR 34 and 44 are the same. Why is it with E if you want a hooper with Sling you can get it but with D it's whatever they have on their truck?

I ran into an issue when I dropped auto pay the first time when I had direct. Soon as I did they took away my Free HD. Fought them on it and they finally gave it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dish does with the 622/722/722k. You don't get a choice, it's whatever they have on their truck. Same with the 211/211k. Minor differences, such as if you are an ota fan.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts