directv vs polaroid LCD remote codes

Discussion in 'The DIRECTV Forum' started by b-andre8, Feb 22, 2007.

1. b-andre8

b-andre8 Thread Starter New Member

Has anyone programmed a Polaroid FLM-1911 to the directv remote??I have called dtv and e-mailed Polaroid,no responce yet, I have used about 13 codes,all the remote does is if you push volume down it changes the caption option on the tv,, but no volume,or other functions!!

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. Buckeyes

Buckeyes Member

I also have that TV, and I have had no luck in programing that with my remote. I have read some reviews on that TV, and some of the criticism has been with issues such as that along with some others that escape me right now. I do like the picture, so I guess I'll live with it.
  3. Chinatown

Chinatown On Vacation

"All in One", Model URC-6131.............its under $30.00 at Best Buy/Circuit City........This operates everthing I have.............( and that is a lot of equipment)
  4. Edmund

Edmund Active SatelliteGuys Member

Try codes 10019, 10150, 10765, and 10463. When testing the code use the middle power key in the tv device, not TV on & off keys.
  5. ScoBuck

ScoBuck 'Just Chillin' Supporting Founder

Polaroid is made by audiovox, maybe trying one of those codes would help.
  6. Ratara

Ratara Member

You can always try emailing Polaroid and asking if codes from another set will operate the unit.

Thats how I found a code for the LG flat panel I have. When I emailed LG they told me to try a Sony code, it worked.
  7. b-andre8

b-andre8 Thread Starter New Member

Thanks for all the help with the Polaroid,,BUT,, I decided to trade it back in when all I tryed failed,, THANKS,now it's not a problem!!!