DIRECTV Will Raise Prices Next Month

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Will this apply to customers on the 2 year promo pricing as well? I just signed up a month ago and have the Xtra package all included for 70 a month for 2 years. So will my price stay at 70 or go up to 76?

There is no way I'll ever pay these prices.
Sorry but no way Directv is worth paying receiver fees on top of these outrageous prices.

Dish better not get any ideas.
As of January Directv will be axed from my commercial establishments.
Cable will be installed there.
Their increases are never more than $2 a year.

Reactions: Jillian2
what are cable receiver fees?
$6 and the don't charge for the first receiver.
If you want Tivo Roamios Its $20.
$2 less than Directv sad 5 tuner Genie.
Which I don't DVR commercially , so it doesn't matter.
Cable also doesn't need as many boxes as Directv setup required.

And No RSN fees

what are cable receiver fees?

For his businesses, all he has to do is call up Comcast Business and say I am thinking about leaving D*, they usually will give a super discounted price for the first 3 years.

They do have a HD-DTA box which is only $3.99 a month.

Reactions: Troch77
For his businesses, all he has to do is call up Comcast Business and say I am thinking about leaving D*, they usually will give a super discounted price for the first 3 years.

They do have a HD-DTA box which is only $3.99 a month.
Yep, Already called
Verizon also had a great offer, Problem with them, Verizon has some limitations on the commercial side.

$6 and the don't charge for the first receiver.
If you want Tivo Roamios Its $20.
$2 less than Directv sad 5 tuner Genie.
Which I don't DVR commercially , so it doesn't matter.
Cable also doesn't need as many boxes as Directv setup required.

And No RSN fees
Not including dvr fees in the equation makes a big difference since cable dvr fees are much higher than Directv. Also, if you don't have a cable box on a tv, your channel selection is very limited.

Not including dvr fees in the equation makes a big difference since cable dvr fees are much higher than Directv. Also, if you don't have a cable box on a tv, your channel selection is very limited.

My X1 DVR is only $9.99 a month, some packages with Comcast include the DVR at no extra charge.

The biggest plus is when the the Xfinity TV goes live on the Roku, all the channels you subscribe to available on it without a box charge.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Troch77
Mdram,my cable company has had the same rates for the last three years. They are a small locally owned company and do not increase their rates every year.

Sent from my VS980 4G using the SatelliteGuys app!

I wonder why your cubs fee is less than mine. I only have CSN Chicago myself.
Couldn't tell you. I'm supposed to be able to see Cardinals, Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, and Royals according to the blackout map in Iowa but CSN Chicago is the only one I get too.

I saw a question earliest asking how this will affect people who just signed up but no response. I imagine the 2-year price lock is just that but what about the RSN fee? That's increasing a lot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Congress has far more to blame due to this situation!...We have 6 players in all of TV and radio now......That wasnt the FCC but the peoples palms that got greased along the way allowing it.
Correct! It was Congress and all the good laws they changed for the worse.

I saw a question earliest asking how this will affect people who just signed up but no response. I imagine the 2-year price lock is just that but what about the RSN fee? That's increasing a lot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

new subs are not usually excluded

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)