Dish is showing horror movies in october.

First time I saw the thread title, you know how you quickly glance a read, I read it to say "Dish is showing Horrible Movies in October".

I may have to block 349 too!

I saw on facebook that if you don't have BB@home you will have to pay 10 cents for each movie.

Was that from Dish officially, or just some Dish/FB junkie?. Postcards sent had no such disclaimer that I saw

gpollock87 said:
I saw on facebook that if you don't have BB@home you will have to pay 10 cents for each movie.

I don't have Blockbuster and my guide has no indication of any charge for these movies. I have already set a couple timers.

I don't have Blockbuster and my guide has no indication of any charge for these movies. I have already set a couple timers.
Yep, as I thought. The idea they would charge "10 cents" made me LOL.

Was that from Dish officially, or just some Dish/FB junkie?. Postcards sent had no such disclaimer that I saw
someone saw a commercial that said dish is showing 10 cent horror movies. and then someone else commented on the same topic and said dish told them if you have BB@home the movies are free. if you don't its 10 cents per movie. dish did not comment on that post. if you have facebook click on the following link http://www.facebook.com/DISH/posts/10151225671730851

No, .10 cents is what all the movies they will show cost to produce! lol

Same cost as the cg they use in the Saturday night SyFy channel movies! Just think what they could do if they had spent .25 cents.

No, .10 cents is what all the movies they will show cost to produce! lol

Same cost as the cg they use in the Saturday night SyFy channel movies! Just think what they could do if they had spent .25 cents.

Hey now,they didn't spend too much on classics like Psycho,Halloween (original),Night of the living dead (original),and all were great!

I actually caught the very end of the commercial a few days ago; I almost made a forum thread about it knowing how much the OP loves FearNet. :) Therefore, I was not surprised when he started a forum thread. However, I thought Dish was offering some PPV Halloween movies in addition to the ones being shown on channel, but I could be wrong. Like I said, I only caught the end of the commercial; I think they had 10 cents on the commercial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts