DISH Makes TV Easy with New Hopper Plus™

I want to present this in the most simple manner. Scott touched on it and I completely agree. If Multiview is important to you DO NOT even consider going with the H+/J4 until a time that Multiview is available on them. If you have a 2 Hopper3 configuration DO NOT even consider going with the H+/J4 until DISH will allow it. All of this will this work or that work is a lesson in futility.

If you have two HDR televisions and are not seeing the HDR symbol come up on your screen when the units are powered up or reset then you might have a setting turned of on your TV. BTW it's not just SD, it's every thing that is being upscaled. What are your TVs? What picture modes do you have available in your settings?
The main TV is a LG OLED C1 (2016). The second is a TCL 55" purchased earlier this year. Both are 4K and HDR compatible. HDR flag does show up on non-HDR content, but the picture looks fantastic (as usual). I'm watching ESPN now and I can change my picture settings if I desire through the different modes. Everything looks great; this isn't an issue here, for whatever reason. My biggest issue is the slow skip forward/back, but that could be a failure in my Hopper 3. The antenna fell off the back, and after putting it back in place, slow response time is an issue. Same when I change channels, a slower response time than I'm used to.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The main TV is a LG OLED C1 (2016). The second is a TCL 55" purchased earlier this year. Both are 4K and HDR compatible. HDR flag does show up on non-HDR content, but the picture looks fantastic (as usual). I'm watching ESPN now and I can change my picture settings if I desire through the different modes. Everything looks great; this isn't an issue here, for whatever reason. My biggest issue is the slow skip forward/back, but that could be a failure in my Hopper 3. The antenna fell off the back, and after putting it back in place, slow response time is an issue. Same when I change channels, a slower response time than I'm used to.
Have you tried a pull the cord reset?

Reactions: J_Smooth
I'll do that next... I reset the Hopper in the settings to boot it back up. Really feels like a remote to Hopper delay. Might need a replacement Hopper as this is a few years old and my last one also died.
You can try that but pull the plug to your Hopper usually clears up more issues.

I’ve asked them how often they watch foggy view and so far I’ve gotten zero responses that say that bulgy view is something that they take advantage of.
I have tried and failed to Google "foggy view" and "bulgy view" and I've come up empty. What are these terms?
I can't answer the second Hopper questions as I don't have one.
Time to remedy that situation immediately! ;)