Dish network cancellation fees

Thanks for the clarification Mary. Wish there was something you could do also but it appears the only solution is to switch.

when you switch if the tech shows up with H24/hr24 for all your boxes for you mrv make sure they are not -500 hr24-200 or hr24-100 are fine but the -500 have some bad chip that makes the sd channels look like youtube over 56k modem,

When I cancel my dishnetwork service, do they take everything (recievers + dish on my roof or just the recievers?)

I'm only 1 month into the Hopper service, and directv offers me nicer package so thinking of switching back to directv. I hope I only have to pay 17.50 x 23 (months remaining) and not 700 bucks like previous poster said

When I cancel my dishnetwork service, do they take everything (recievers + dish on my roof or just the recievers?)

I'm only 1 month into the Hopper service, and directv offers me nicer package so thinking of switching back to directv. I hope I only have to pay 17.50 x 23 (months remaining) and not 700 bucks like previous poster said

We only require the receivers, remote controls, LNBFs and any switches to be returned. Is there anything you are looking for or missing? Please let me know and I can see if there is anything we can do.

well the thing is, my parents are looking for some vietnamese channels and dish has them, but they all not as good as with directv so they want to switch back to directv. Now directv offer me the Genie and same price as dish for the programming + the vietnamese channels like parents wanted. That was the main reason why I switch back to directv. It sucks I know, but if my parents are not happy with the programming from dish, I have no choice but to switch.

We only require the receivers, remote controls, LNBFs and any switches to be returned. Is there anything you are looking for or missing? Please let me know and I can see if there is anything we can do.

In case of future if my parents decide to want both dish and directv vietnamese channels, how much do I have to pay to keep the dish and lnbfs that you guys have installed for me? Also, I assume I do need to pay $17.50 x 23 months cancellation fee for dish correct? (directv covers half of this so I guess I only pay half but just want to make sure)

In case of future if my parents decide to want both dish and directv vietnamese channels, how much do I have to pay to keep the dish and lnbfs that you guys have installed for me?

I am not sure what you mean. Are you asking what is the lowest package you can subscribe to? Also, can you please send me a PM with your account information? I will need this to research the early termination fee.

I was just hoping you were not going to say DirecTV after saying you're switching due to signal loss in rain. We all know that Dish and DirecTV will lose signal in heavy rain and if it's going out with light rain then you need to peak your dish.

Don't forget that cable has outages too. They get their signal from satellite as well, just not in your local area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts