DISH Network vs. SportsTime Ohio

That's still weird....I'm in the City of Buffalo and I get ROOT sports with AT200. If you're closer to PA than I am, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to at least get ROOT...............

I'm in Cattaraugus County....I read here that plenty of folks in the Southern Tier get ROOT in their packages. I PM'd DIRT and got the answer back that my zip code is designated for STO as its RSN. We ended up with STO after Dish dropped MSG and SNY. I'll ride out my credits for the next six months and see how things play out. I did watch STO occasionally for Indians games but I can live without it. That said, having NBCSN recently added to AT200 helps with my hockey problem. I've given up on ever seeing MSG on Dish in my lifetime (or until the Sabres contract with MSG expires in 2017. One can only hope).

Sabres Not!!!

That's still weird....I'm in the City of Buffalo and I get ROOT sports with AT200. If you're closer to PA than I am, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to at least get ROOT.

Unless there is a huge uproar from people in the Cleveland area, I think STO is gone for good just like MSG and SNY. I still hope the Sabres will launch their own sports network and tell MSG and the Dolans to shove it where the sun don't shine.

The odds of that happening are about as good as the Sabres winning the CUP in the next two years. MSG - Sabres deal runs through 2016-17 season. Do you know of anyone who "moved" so they could sub to NHL Centerice and get the sabres games on the other teams announcers? I would be interested if they were able to successfully get the games. Who knows, maybe you could sub to Shaw or Bell, and get the games that way and at the same time pick up the super hockey package that Rogers will have next year. Right now I am forced to sub to "Crime Warner" and their crappy equipment.

It is crazy it as lasted this long like the RSN's in N.Y and especially no kind of press release on what the hold up is and what is happening now they should keep you up to date and hope you get it back!! :)

Well it isn't looking good for the Indian's opening day this Monday. STO has been getting an ear full on their Facebook page about this, but a number of Dish folks are also now posting that they have gone to Direct. The question for them is when does the STO/DTV contract come up for renewal and will they settle - as I would guess they will try to get more $$$ from them as well?

Once again, I can't justify complaining for the free money. I'm with Dish on this.

Once again, I can't justify complaining for the free money. I'm with Dish on this.
I would be too. That is why I would want them to pass on the savings of not carrying the channel to the customer by requesting credits.

mlb.tv + unblock-us = Watching my Tribe! I may actually cut the cord now that I know how to do this. Thanks Dish & STO!

mlb.tv is also overpriced. If they had a single team package for half price, I'd consider it.

A miracle! Now lets work on those NY RSNs.........right.

BTW, good opening day crowd in Cleveland for such a crappy weather day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)