Dish On Demand freeze's 722 DVR, then resets itself.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is what it's doing. Hopefully it helps illustrate the problem. When the TV says "No Signal" that's when the DVR resets itself.
YouTube - Dish Network ViP 722 HD DVR problem

Great vid. If pictures are worth 1000 words then vids are worth 1000000 :) . Exact problem I have, except sometimes my receiver takes forever to reset itself, while the remote doesn't respond.

The 722k we have here does not have any of the slow DVR/rebooting issues. I'll have to check the youtube video from home (it's blocked here, I guess they don't want us slacking too much ;)) to get a better idea of what's going on.

Heh, use a proxy :p . JK, though it is possible ;) .

Anyway, yeah, on my 722k's, it doesn't happen all the time, seems to happen most in the late hours...

Same issues with my 722 the second the updated interface hit. Also the data doesn't always populate in the initial screens and if you try to continue it locks up also. I do hard resets with every update and no HD issues here. I have 10Mbps DSL on that machine, of which VUDO HDX streams without incident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts